When looking for a laser marking manufacturer, you want to be sure that you work with the best because your business is too important to utilize anything less.
At TYKMA Electrox, we make it our mission to offer premier laser marking solutions to our customers, guiding them every step of the way through the production and implementation of their laser marking system.
Let us take a moment to show you all TYKMA Electrox can do for your business and why we rise above other laser engraving manufacturers.
A Diverse Range of Applications
Whether you’re looking for a laser system for laser marking, laser engraving, or laser etching, our products have the capabilities to meet your needs. TYKMA Electrox systems can mark on hundreds of surface materials for thousands of potential applications.
Some of the materials our systems have been used for include:
- Painted, Coated & Anodized Materials
- Anodized aluminum
- Black oxide
- Painted materials
- Carbides and Synthetics
- Other synthetic materials
Of course, these are just a sampling of everything our laser systems can work with. If you’re curious about the possibilities for a specific material, simply reach out to us. Also, we offer free sample testing to ensure that your material will work successfully with our systems and create a worthwhile product.
Precision Equipment and Custom Solutions
As leading laser marking machine manufacturers, we’re dedicated to producing the best quality product for whatever application our customers require it for. Because of this, we provide great diversity within our product line to meet any customer need. Some key insights to be aware of include:
- Our customers are able to select from a wide range of laser systems, running from 10-watt to 100-watt fiber engine lasers
- We offer CO2 lasers for the marking of organic materials, meaning wood and glass can receive marks as precise as those found on metal and plastic surfaces
- Our digital microscopes can measure down to 5 micron, meeting our customers’ exacting depth measurement needs
Additionally, TYKMA Electrox separates itself from other laser marking manufacturers by our ability to manufacturer all aspects of a machine onsite. Many other companies will buy OEM parts, assemble them, and sell you the completed unit.
We, however, take great pride in producing all components possible in-house, which allows for excellent quality control and helps to ensure the customer receives the best equipment possible.
We’re also dedicated to working closely with our clients to craft custom solutions when the need arises. To see some of the custom machines we’ve made in the past, along with build-to-order options, visit our custom laser marking system page.
Exceptional Customer Service
Another way TYKMA Electrox stands out from other laser marking machine manufacturers is through our exceptional customer service. Our team is committed to helping clients navigate the world of industrial laser systems, and we’re proud to provide the following:
- Sales professionals who are trained to be technically proficient and can ensure the client is fully aware of all aspects of a product’s technology, its potential applications, and processes
- 24-hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer support for all products in perpetuity
- User-friendly interfaces with simple video tutorials available online
- Ergonomic products for comfort and maximum functionality
- Remote assistance of products to allow for demonstrations without the need of an onsite technician
Contact TYKMA Electrox Today
As you can see, when you select TYKMA Electrox as your laser marking manufacturer you’re receiving the best the industry has to offer.
If you have any questions about all we can do for your business, or are ready to discuss a particular laser marking system, be sure to contact us today