Synthetics & Other Materials
Have an unusual or uncommon material you need to mark? Send it to us for a free evaluation. We have experience marking a variety of unique materials, including but not limited to:
- Top surface of Carbon Fiber
- Synthetic Diamond
- PCD Tooling
Marking Synthetics & Other Materials
Our clients often present us with unique surfaces and challenges that are outside of the normal materials used in everyday manufacturing processes.
We’re happy to accept the challenge, and we’re often able to find a solution for applying permanent laser marks to the clients’ product.
Synthetics or Other Materials — It’s Not a Problem.
Carbon fiber is a lightweight, ultra-durable material that is used in unique applications.
- Create surface contrast burns on the outer hard layer of carbon fiber products.
- Common applications include lightweight transportation components or safety products.
PCD is a synthetic diamond material often used in downhole drilling applications.
- Create white surface marks on PCD.
- Avoid creating aggressive marks or fracture points.
Looking to mark, etch, or engrave some other surface we haven’t listed yet? Contact us to see if it’s possible.
- Send us a sample of the material and we’ll do our best to provide a solution.
- Often, our clients are able to work with us to mark many different materials.
Recommended Solutions for Synthetics and Other MaterialsExplore All Products
Browse our extensive capabilities to learn about various laser marking techniques, materials and industry-specific information.
Located in southern Ohio, our 50,000 square foot facility is home to a team of engineers, laser specialists, and a state of the applications test lab.
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
Since we plugged it in it’s been working non stop. Cut our production engraving times in half!
It has been one of the best purchases we have ever made.
The lasers we have purchased from Tykma are very well engineered and nicely finished products.
We Partner With You
To develop solutions, solve problems, and create efficiencies.